Thursday, January 25, 2007

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Dearest Blogger,

I don't quite know how to break this to you, so I'll just say it... I'm moving on. While we've shared many cherished moments over the past year or so, I've grown and my needs have changed. I've found a new blogging service. She's just more flexible and accommodating... easier to be with. I learned a great deal from you, and I hope that we can still be friends.

If you ever need me, you can find me here: http://eseema.wordpress.com

2 Comments:

At 1/31/2007 11:27 PM, Blogger Adam Nash said...

Wordpress is just a lot better than Blogger. A lot more fun too, as they do a better job tying together writing blogs and reading blogs on similar topics.

 
At 11/14/2009 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home