Sunday, January 21, 2007

Super Bowl, Super Bears!!

I am no die-hard sports fan... in fact since college I've pretty much limited my game watching to the post season series. I usually pick things up around the Sweet 16, NBA Playoffs, NFL Playoffs, etc... It's almost like skipping ahead to the end of a book (which I don't really do) - you miss the build-up, but if you're looking for efficiencies it's a good way to go. Well, this is one football season where I wish I had walked the road with my team... this year's NFC Champions: the Chicago Bears!!!

1 Comments:

At 1/26/2007 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Seema,

I'm with you on the post season thing... I apologize if you've already got tickets, but the TCA Melitta Sunshine Bonspiel thows down March 31 and April 1, 2007.

Not much time to organize the tailgate and get the sweaters printed... It's gonna be the bomb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home